I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Friday, September 08, 2006

Windfall Inheritance

Windfall Inheritance

I am expecting a large sum of money soon. I received an e-mail from a British woman who claims to be dying. She has decided to give me a portion of her estate before she dies.

Following her instructions to the letter, I sent the pertinent information to her attorney. Now I eagerly look forward to receiving my deposit into my bank account.

I am sure some of you think this is another scam, similar to the Nigerian Banker who wanted to use your account to transfer money to the United States. I already thought of that, and discovered the e-mail was only sent to me. The Nigerian Banker made the mistake of sending his request to far too many people, and so he had to choose one person. That person sent me an e-mail verifying that he did receive his portion of the transferred funds. These people have been so honest with me. I am proud to be working with such wonderful folks!

I plan on using some of the wealth to improve my blog, reduce our mortgage payment, and invest in programs that reduce internet fraud and scams.

Do not worry, I am certain that wealth will not change me.

dadwithnoisykids

No comments:

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member