I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Beautiful Sunset, September 10, 2006


Shortly after sunset, I took this picture. There were rays of light spreading out from the orange glow. The camera on my cell phone/PDA/bottle opener/secret decoder ring does not do justice to the beauty of the sky that evening. I think God must put these things up to show us His magnificent glory.

Or maybe God is showing us that the Sonic drive-in restaurant in the foreground is as pleasing to Him as much as it is to me.

dadwithnoisykids

No comments:

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member