I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Friday, September 29, 2006

I Raise My Voice In Anger

I raise my voice in anger, oh Lord
for the path to Your servant is long
and full of ruts and obstacles

Where Earth and Heaven unite
is far from my home
and I am weary of the road

Why do You allow Your servant
exiled, his work left in another's hands
forced away from those he served?

Answer me, oh Lord
for the path to Your servant is long
and I am weary of the road

In the silence of my heart
as my petulant cry died out
You answer me

I allow it for you and for him
for him to serve Me where it pleases Me
and it pleases Me greatly

To serve Me without distraction
far from the eyes of the world
far from those who love him so

For you to bring those you love to Me
never to forget that a man
yearned to stay with me

dadwithnoisykids

No comments:

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member