I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Friday, September 19, 2008

Let Us Break Plastic

A few videos of our afternoon adventures. One of Yours Truly, one of Noisykid #5.

This is a .20 caliber pellet air rifle. The target is about 10 paces, or 30 feet from the shooting site.

This air rifle is made by RWS Diana, and is powered by compressed air. The mechanism for compressing the air is called a side lever. By pulling the lever all the way back, and placing a pellet into the chamber, air is ready for release when the trigger is pulled.

Let us watch Noisykid #5 first:



Note the safe handling of the weapon, with no finger on the trigger until ready to shoot.

Now join me after I loaded the weapon:



My shot is rather unimpressive after watching Noisykid #5 blow his target away.

This is one of the things I enjoy doing with the boys and girls(the younger ones, at least). I shall post more videos after I upload them to Youtube.

No comments:

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member