I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Infertility, Part 2

First, a bit of neat stuff about Antarctic animals. I never knew this about penguins:




I am having a time coming up with a response to this question from 'Anonymous:'

I have a question for you? How many miscarriages would be a sign for you to say that your time is over for having more children? I have a friend who has 7 children and then had 3 miscarriages in her early 40's. Finally her husband and her decided that they would use NFP to avoid conception since it seemed apparent that she could no longer carry a child to term. It was a difficult decision to make but it seemed to be very sensible. Repeated miscarriages are difficult on the mom both physically and emotionally.

This will have to wait a bit; let the ideas marinate in my head for a day or two. While I think it over, consider this thought that my wife had. She has started praying to her guardian angel to select a good egg(or eggs) for ovulation.

They can do it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please check out my blog on my friend, whom I have featured regarding this very question. She is saint in my book.

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member