I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Baby News

I don't have to rack my brain for topics anymore.

Wifeofdadwithnoisykids will be seeing a lot of our NFP-only obstetrician, as he keeps a close eye on her various hormone levels. Tomorrow she gets more blood drawn.

When she went to the OB a few days ago, our 5-year old was disappointed that she did not walk out of his exam room with a new baby.

The 7-year old told me how the baby would 'walk out of mommy' when the time comes....

Tonight we celebrated our good news by breaking out a bunch of sparkling cider at dinner. We had kept bottles of the stuff around for such an occasion. The last time we had this specific reason to rejoice we were eating rice and beans, but tonight we had chicken and pasta - the preferred food of our Noisykids.

We are still flying from the positive pregnancy test we got on Tuesday. It appears as if God has chosen us once again to participate in the creation of another soul. This is something we have been praying for ever since we held our youngest child. I even wrote some bad poetry about it. This gift, our children, is the ONLY thing we can take with us to Heaven, and we are already praying for our newest addition.

In the future, I will try to put up any interesting ultrasounds that we get.


I feel like breaking into a song.

If only I could find a version of this song by the Showbiz Pizza Refugees:



I think I still have a shirt like that....

No comments:

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member