I invite you to sign The Manhattan Declaration

The Manhattan Declaration

Theodore's Memorial Video

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Pa-Rum-Pa-Pum-Pum?

The Little Drummer Boy, sung by one of the strangest duets:






Kinda makes me wish David Bowie sang more stuff like this.

We had our own Matachinez celebration yesterday, when the three youngest boy Noisykids(3, 5, and 6) went out front and marched around, beating a large can and dancing while holding the baby Jesus from the nativity scene pictured below:












The five-year old was singing Jingle Bells to Jesus!

We all would benefit from dancing around making space for Jesus in our hearts.

No comments:

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation
Now restored with the help of some cement!

Prayer to Our Lady of the Mysterious Decapitation

Mary my mother, take my hand today, and all days.
Lead me away from all occasions of sin.
Guide me in fulfilling your last words in the Gospel,
"Do whatever He tells you."
Amen.

I am An Amateur Catholic Blogger!

Amateur Catholic B-Team Member